Enniscorthy Castle is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all our workers and customers. To ensure that, we have developed the following COVID-19 Response Plan. All managers, supervisors and workers are responsible for the implementation of this plan and a combined effort will help contain the spread of the virus.
We are also part of the Fáilte Ireland’s Covid-19 Safety Charter. For more information click the Safety Charter logo.
· Continue to monitor our COVID-19 response and amend this plan in consultation with our workers.
· Provide up to date information to our workers on the Public Health advice issued by the HSE and Gov.ie.
· Display information on the signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and correct hand-washing techniques.
· Provide an adequate number of trained Worker Representative(s) who are easily identifiable and put in place a reporting system.
· Inform all workers of essential hygiene and respiratory etiquette and physical distancing requirements.
· Adapt the workplace to facilitate physical distancing.
· Keep a log of contact/group work to help with contact tracing.
· Have all workers attend an induction/familiarization briefing.
· Develop a procedure to be followed in the event of someone showing symptoms of COVID-19 while at work or in the workplace.
· Provide instructions for workers to follow if they develop signs and symptoms of COVID-19 during work.
· Intensify cleaning in line with government advice.
For more information just click the image below: